High performance and energy savings
After many years of extensive research and experimentation, we have revolutionised wood heating stoves.
Unlike traditional heating stoves where the boiler and the hot-plate are heated directly by wood combustion, with the inverted flame principle, primary combustion is only required to generate wood gas. The gas produced, when it comes into contact with oxygen in a special air channel inserted under the firebox, generates a second combustion which, by the effect of a special natural downdraught, creates the inverted flame. This burns in an environmentally friendly way at extremely high temperatures, with minimal amounts of ash and very low emissions which were unimaginable up until now, plus a long list of advantages.
• Extremely high yields and consumption reduced by up to 40%, thanks to very high efficiency
• Operation with natural draught
• Constant power thanks to combustion by gasification
• Versatile control of the fire that lets you allocate the heat produced for cooking or to the heating system
• Approved for use in Passive Houses or very well-insulated houses, and in spring and autumn